This is a curated list of my favorite products, apps, and tools that I've found helpful on my side hustling journey.
There may be affiliate links in this post which means I may receive “thank you money” at no additional cost to you. Please know that I only recommend products that I use and love. Thank you for your support!
- Google Workspace – email, documents, sheets, and file organization for business. (Contact me for a code to get 10% off)
- Quickbooks Self-Employed – for keeping track of side hustle income and expenses.
- LastPass – for creating and storing strong passwords.
- Voxer – for audio and text coaching.
- CleanMyMac – for reclaiming space on Macbook and keeping it running smoothly.
- Dropbox Sign – for digitally signing paperwork.
- Dropbox Fax – for sending faxes electronically.
- Curious Karen – for sending surveys to my audience.
- Chatra – live chatbot for website.
- Magical High-Value, Low-Effort 1:1 Offer – Free course from Elizabeth Goddard on a type of 1:1 coaching offer that doesn't require a lot of client calls.
- Doing Content Right – The go-to resource for creating content online written by Steph Smith from The Hustle. (Get 30% off with code TECHBIZ)
- The Lazy Guide to Affiliate Marketing – My favorite course from Elizabeth Goddard offers simple affiliate marketing tips and strategies.
- Siteground or Bluehost – for hosting a WordPress website.
- Bluchic Themes – themes and design templates for WordPress websites
- Pixistock – diverse stock photos, graphic templates, and social media calendar
- Canva – for creating graphics and scheduling some social media posts
- Substack – for my weekly #jesspicks newsletter.
- Buy Me a Coffee – for getting financial support/donations for my newsletter.
- Membervault – for hosting and delivering online courses, putting everything in one “Binge and Buy” marketplace.
- Buffer – for planning and scheduling social media posts.
- Shorby – for aggregating links for Instagram bio
- Missinglettr – for creating social media campaigns for my blog posts.
- Loom – for recording my screen or device for tutorials.
- Grammarly – for spelling and grammar checks while writing.
Productivity + Time Management
- Calendly – for scheduling appointments without the back and forth of email.
- AppSumo – for getting lifetime deals and discounts on great software.
- Mailplane – for managing multiple Gmail accounts.
- SaneBox – for cleaning up my inbox and hiding distracting emails. (Get $5 coupon)
- Readwise Reader– for reading all of my favorite blogs in one place and saving articles to read later.
- Readwise – for daily emails of book highlights (Kindle, iBooks)
- Recess – CBD or magnesium-infused sparkling water good for managing stress and improving focus. (Get 15% off your first order!)
- Goodreads – for setting yearly reading challenges and keeping up with books.
- Book of the Month – excellent book subscription service. Each month they curate 5 reads for you, and you pick one to get in the mail. Easy peasy. (Get your first book for $5.)
- Favorite books – to see the list of my favorite books
- Instacart – it's helpful to get some of my groceries delivered.
- Rakuten – With this app, I get cash back when shopping online. I've earned over $70 since signing up! (Get $10 after you join!)
- Ibotta – I can add rebates in-store and scan the receipt to redeem. I've earned over $300 since signing up.
- StitchFix – for getting styled every quarter and getting a box of things I love. (Get $25 off your first order.)