Some of these links are affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of them, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the blog and allows me to continue to make free content. I only recommend products that I use and love. Thank you for your support!
This is a curated list of my favorite products, apps, and tools that I’ve found helpful throughout my blogging + side hustling journey.
- Google Workspace – email, documents, sheets and file organization for business. (Contact me for a code to get 10% off)
- GoDaddy Bookkeeping – for keeping track of side hustle income and expenses.
- LastPass – for creating strong passwords and storing them.
- Zoom – for video calls.
- Uberconference – for audio calls and screen sharing.
- Voxer – for audio and text coaching.
- Krisp – helps with noise reduction on calls (Zoom, Slack, Skype, etc.)
- CleanMyMac – helps with reclaiming tons of space on Macbook and keeps it running smooth.
- HelloSign – for digitally signing paperwork
- HelloFax – for sending faxes electronically
- Curious Karen – for sending surveys to my audience
- Next Level 7 – Free 6-day audio course from Brian Clark on building a 7 figure business.
- How to Start a Money Making blog – Free course from Kimi Kinsey on the HOW of starting a blog, even writing that first blog post.
- Magical High-Value, Low-Effort 1:1 Offer – Free course from Elizabeth Goddard on a new type of 1:1 coaching offer that doesn’t require a lot of client calls.
- Roadmap to Starting a Side Hustle – this Stray Curls guide from gives you all the steps to start your side hustle with some fun comics along the way.
- Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing – My favorite course that covers everything affiliate marketing.
- Bluehost – for hosting my WordPress website.
- Bluchic Themes – themes and design template for WordPress website
- Pixistock – diverse stock photos, graphic templates, and social media calendar
- Revue – for email marketing and my #jesspicks newsletter.
- Buy Me a Coffee – for getting financial support/donations for my newsletter.
- Membervault – for hosting and delivering online courses, putting everything in one “Binge and Buy” marketplace.
- Buffer – for planning and scheduling social media posts.
- Shorby – for aggregating links for Instagram bio
- Missinglettr – for creating a year-long social media campaign for my blog posts.
- Screencast-O-Matic – for recording my screen or device for tutorials.
- Grammarly – for spelling and grammar checks while writing.
Productivity + Time Management
- Calendly – for scheduling appointments without the back and forth of email.
- AppSumo – for getting lifetime deals and discounts on great software.
- Mailplane – for managing multiple Gmail accounts.
- Feedly – for reading all of my favorite blogs in one place.
- StayFocusd – for blocking those sites that can distract you, like Facebook.
- Readwise – daily emails of book highlights from books (Kindle, iBooks), Medium and more.
- Recess – CBD-infused sparkling water good for managing stress and improving focus. (Get 15% off your first order!)
- Goodreads – for setting yearly reading challenges and keeping up with books.
- Favorite books – to see the list of my favorite books
- Shine – for meditations and daily affirmations, self-care articles
- Girls’ Night In – a newsletter that comes on Friday’s filled with all things self-care goodness.
- Instacart – it’s helpful to get some of my groceries delivered.
- Rakuten – With this app, I get cash back when I’m shopping online. I’ve earned over $40 since signing up! (Get $10 after you join!)
- Ibotta – I can add rebates in store and then scan the receipt to redeem. I’ve earned over $300 since signing up.
- Digit – for putting money aside for savings and credit card payments.
- StitchFix – for getting styled every quarter and getting a box of things I love. (Get $25 off your first order.)