This is a curated list of my favorite products, apps, and tools that I've found helpful throughout my blogging + side hustling journey.
- G Suite – email, documents, sheets and file organization for business.
- GoDaddy Bookkeeping – for keeping track of side hustle income and expenses.
- LastPass – for creating strong passwords and storing them.
- Zoom – for video calls.
- Uberconference – for audio calls and screen sharing.
- Voxer – for audio and text coaching.
- Bluehost – for hosting my WordPress website.
- Bluchic Themes – for the design of my WordPress site.
- Revue – for email marketing and my #jesspicks newsletter.
- Teachable – for hosting and selling online courses.
- Buffer – for planning and scheduling social media posts.
- Shorby – for aggregating links for Instagram bio
- Missinglettr – for creating a year-long social media campaign for my blog posts.
- Screencast-O-Matic – for recording my screen or device for tutorials.
- Grammarly – for spelling and grammar checks while writing.
- Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing – My favorite course that covers everything affiliate marketing.
Productivity + Time Management
- Calendly – for scheduling appointments without the back and forth of email.
- AppSumo – for getting lifetime deals and discounts on great software.
- Shift – for managing multiple Gmail accounts and integrating other software.
- Feedly – for reading all of my favorite blogs in one place.
- StayFocusd – for blocking those sites that can distract you, like Facebook.
- Goodreads – for setting yearly reading challenges and keeping up with books.
- Favorite books – to see the list of my favorite books
- Shine – for meditations and daily affirmations, self-care articles
- Girls' Night In – a newsletter that comes on Friday's filled with all things self-care goodness.
- Instacart – it's helpful to get some of my groceries delivered.
- Rakuten – With this app, I get cash back when I'm shopping online. I've earned over $40 since signing up! (Get $10 after you join!)
- Ibotta – I can add rebates in store and then scan the receipt to redeem. I've earned over $300 since signing up.
- Digit – for putting money aside for savings and credit card payments.
- StitchFix – for getting styled every quarter and getting a box of things I love. (Get $25 off your first order.)