- We’re Only Human: Jessica Williams: It’s Important To Make Time To Recharge
- Career Therapy: Build a Newsletter and Grow Your Career
- What Works with Tara McMullin: Creating A Curated Newsletter With #jesspicks Creator Jessica Williams
- Career Therapy: Your Side Hustle Gives You Street Cred
- Be School: Side Hustle Secrets with Jessica Williams
- Black Tech Unplugged: Jessica Williams Unplugged
- Live for Yourself with Benjamin Ritter: Side Hustles with Jessica Williams, Founder of Tech Biz Gurl
- What’s in My Bag: Jessica Williams
- Voyage Chicago: Meet Jessica L. Williams of Tech Biz Gurl in Printer’s Row
- Unbothered Black Girl Collective with Kandice Cole: Black Women + Creativity
- Black Enterprise: Tech Biz Gurl Talks About Making it in Tech as a Black Millenial
- 1871: A Sisterhood of Sisterhoods: Jessica Williams Reflects on Nearly 3 Years of WiSTEM
- After Sunday Dinner: 7 productivity hacks to help you manage your time as a side hustler
- Aleria: 9 Black Women Leaders Dedicated To Empowering Others
- Hacker Noon: The 2018 List of 200 Black Women in Tech to Follow On Twitter
- Brit + Co: 9 Easy Ways to Make Time for a Side Hustle
- Entrepreneur: 4 Role Models Who Inspire Girls to Pursue Tech Careers
- Chicago Tribune: Blue1647 emphasizes women in tech Wednesday with new ‘1919′ initiative
- Forbes: WiSTEM At 1871 Leads The Way In Helping Women Entrepreneurs
- VentureBeat: Female founders in Chicago still struggle to secure funding
Jessica L. Williams, aka Tech Biz Gurl, believes that you can love your 9-5 and have a business. She is the creator of #jesspicks, a weekly newsletter featuring practical resources and tips for side hustlers.
Jessica is also a facilitator for Google’s #IamRemarkable program, an initiative empowering women and underrepresented groups to speak openly about their accomplishments in the workplace and beyond.
When she’s not working or caregiving, you’ll probably find her somewhere reading, eating dessert, or (awkwardly) dancing.