Here’s the deal – side hustles can be a great way to diversify your income streams. But also can serve as a way to pursue your passions and feel more fulfilled.
Is this you?
- You want to make at least $75K so you can leave your day job next year
- You want to work only 20 hours a week so you can spend the rest of the time speaking or writing
- You want to earn some extra money to pay your student loans and travel
- You want to pursue a business idea in a low-risk way.
You can do all of these things by starting a side hustle.
But you may be feeling stuck, overwhelmed and have a ton of questions about how to get started, how to find the time, and how to manage the day-to-day of running a side hustle.
Wouldn’t it be cool if you had a safe, fun place to get support? Maybe you just wish there was someone there to help you plan, brainstorm and figure out exactly what you need to do next.
I would love to be that person for you. Consider me the Side Hustle BFF in your pocket!
Over the past 8 years, I have worked full-time and run techbizgurl.com on the side. When I started my side hustle, I was feeling stuck and burnt out in my job and it gave me an outlet to pursue my passions on the side. I’ve learned a ton (and I’m still learning) and I want to be able to share my experiences with you.
I KNOW WHAT YOU’RE GOING THROUGH.
As side hustlers, we often face challenges that full-time entrepreneurs simply don't understand.
We are juggling a business and a day job when we often don’t have time or motivation for both/either, and we struggle to get it all done while taking care of our family and ourselves.
Here are some things we can talk about:
- Tips to start building a side hustle lifestyle
- How to avoid burnout
- Ways to make money while you sleep
- How to manage your time and stay motivated
- Tech tools that can help
Here's how this works:
- A day runs from 12pm until 8pm Central Time. You get access to me for eight hours. You can use as much of the time as you need to. But you can also do other things during that time, helping kids with schoolwork, making dinner, walking your dog.
- We can chat about anything in your life/biz in terms of time management, figuring out your next action step, ways to get started, ways to get the word out.
- We'll be able to chat using audio and text messages. You can use your phone, or the web app – whatever is easiest for you!
How much is it?
Want in? Here’s what to do next:
You will find what days are available in my calendar below. Choose your day, complete the form, and then you'll get a confirmation email. Easy peasy!
If you are looking to manifest a dream that you’ve been having…even if you’ve had this dream for just a day…and haven’t taken steps because the majority of your time is already taken, I urge you to contact Jessica.