There may be affiliate links in this post which means I may receive “thank you money” at no additional cost to you. Please know that I only recommend products that I use and love. Thank you for your support!
One of my #jesspicks readers asked about making some progress with their new blog. I already knew Josh Spector had some excellent articles about this topic, and I re-discovered this post. It was good, too, because I want to keep these ideas in mind for my writing. Here are the templates:
- “Read THIS Before You Do THAT.”
- One-Sentence Tips – I have created one of these.
- Recommended Resources – I have a resources page featuring tools I use, but I like the idea of creating one specifically for my audience.
- “How To Get [Thing Your Audience Wants]”
- Recommend Your “Competitors”