- I want to make at least $75K so I can leave my day job next year
- I want to work only 20 hours a week so I can spend the rest of the time speaking or writing
- I want to earn some extra money to pay my student loans and travel
You can do all of these things by starting a side hustle. You may want to leave your full-time job completely or simply add another stream of income.
It’s completely up to you!
But you may be feeling stuck, overwhelmed and have a ton of questions about how to get started, how to find the time, and how to manage the day-to-day of running a side hustle.
Over the past 6 years, I have worked full-time and run techbizgurl.com on the side.When I started my side hustle, I was feeling stuck and burnt out in my job and it gave me an outlet to pursue my passions on the side. I’ve learned a ton (and I’m still learning) and I want to be able to share my experiences with you.
You can create a side hustle that makes money, gives you stability and allows you to do something you love.
You don’t have to spend HOURS Google searching or scrolling on social media to start your side hustles. Pick my brain for 15 minutes and get immediate answers that will propel your side hustle forward right away.
Here are some things we can talk about:
- How to start building a side hustle lifestyle
- Time and energy management tips
- Tech tools that can help