Setting up your email list is a super important business first. It’s a way for you to find and connect with your tribe – the people who like you, think you’re awesome and want to keep up with what you’re doing.
But sometimes we get stuck on the how part:
- Yep this is great and I have to build an email list but where do I start?
- I have this awesome PDF designed but I’m not sure how to deliver it to my list.
- I want my peeps to receive my blog posts without me having to write a newsletter every week.
- I wish someone could just tell me all the techy things I need to do.
Well cheer up buttercup, because this challenge is for YOU.
Each day you’ll get an assignment and a video/audio that will help you take a step in your Mailchimp list building adventure. AND there’ll be a Facebook group to post your homework and get tons of support and cheers.
- Day 1 – List building and optin gifts
- Day 2 – Creating your list
- Day 3 – Delivering your free optin gift
- Day 4 – Creating campaigns and sending blog posts automagically
- Day 5 – Adding sign up forms to your website
We will keep things super simple so you can walk away feeling like a tech superstar with all of these awesome skills.
Join the Challenge and let’s build our email lists together!
Doing a job is easy, compared to launching a marketing campaign. Now that is overwhelming! I felt like after weeks I was no closer to having a plan in place until I stumbled upon Tech Biz Gurl’s “Get Comfy With The Monkey Challenge”. In one week, I not only created my freebie, I setup a solid (professional looking campaign). Thanks so much for the extra kick I needed to succeed!