This is a note to you…to say thank you.
Today marks the 6-year anniversary of the day I started this site and wrote my very first blog post.
I started this blog at a time when the concept of using social media for business was still new and building an online business was the thing to do. Blogging was a way to build your personal brand.
Not much of that has changed…
Over the years, I have been through many ups and downs and major changes as I’ve gotten older (and hopefully wiser) and so has this business. I've realized that while it didn’t start out that way, techbizgurl.com has changed my life in so many ways:
- It’s helped me meet so many amazing people and build awesome friendships.
- I’ve been able to get out of my comfort zone, a baby step at a time.
- I’ve become more confident.
- I’m starting to find my voice, in writing and speaking.
- I’ve learned more about myself and how I like to show up in the world.
Most recently, I’ve realized that the Tech Biz Gurl brand has become as much a part of my identity as my name. It defines both who I am and what I stand for and that is a really awesome, unexpected surprise.
The past six years have been an adventure for sure and moving forward, I'm sure I'll learn and grow even more.
Thank you for being here, for the support, for signing up, for commenting, for cheering me on.
Thank you for being a part of my community.